воскресенье, октября 09, 2005

Double post!

Because the Kaz-net and our phone is so reliable, you get a double post today. This also means I'm really sorry about not replying to people. After weeks of trying, sometimes I forget who I've already emailed. These posts are totally unrelated, but each indicative of my mood at some point in the last week or so. Also, the newsletter is out and I’m trying to put up news pics as well. Stay tuned…
* * *
Ever wonder what a Russian circus is like? Yeah, me neither.

But let me tell you,
It’s part magic show…
Part synchronized swimming…
Part music video…
Part sad animals…
Part twirly ladies way up high in the air…
And part little kids spraying Fanta on my back.

Still, you all should ask Hillary how much she likes her photo with the chimp.
I had a good time.
* * *
::edit::
“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that is may benefit those who listen. And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God, with whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Get rid of all bitterness, rage and anger, brawling and slander, along with every form of malice. Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other, just as Christ God forgave you.” – Paul
::edit::

Speaking of manning up, looks like I’ve got some work to do.