среда, августа 31, 2005

Checkin' if your church was made with hands

Pray for our friends in Vietnem, who are no longer able to meet with Family to talk and learn about their Father like they used to.

Check out some photos, the link is over there ----->
Assuming they upload, that is.

Also, our washing machine takes 2.5 hours to do a simple load of whites. I'd complain, but it's still better than doing it by hand. My whites were more like grays by the end of last year. However, I came back home around dinner time after spending the afternoon exploring (the city) with Alana to discover my laundry load had stopped halfway. Why? Mysteriously, nothing eletric was working on one half of the flat. I flipped the breaker (in the hall) and all was well. Until the breaker tripped again. Ha ha, doing laundry is so funny.
Wait, there's more.
Once my load was finally done, I went to hang them up to dry on our balcony. No sooner had I hung everything up, but the line broke. Damp clothes on the filthy floor! Hooray! Those clothes are washing as I type. I'm still nervous about hanging them on a line five stories up on the outside of the balcony. Those clothespins better hold.

Good news: computer speakers are affordable and delicous... sounding.