понедельник, ноября 07, 2005

Kazakh Paradise

As I walk through the valley from Stepnoy to Gulder, I take a look for bus and realise it's never there...

I get to see Alana almost every day. This is very, very cool. So cool that I have to repeat myself for emphasis. So cool that there are no synonyms with enough panache and pizazz to describe the coolness of Alana's being here with me.

I spent today listening to my roomate Matt preach from the G of J about Simon "Can't keep his mouth shut" Peter. Props, my man. Many props. Then we had lasagna at the Tuckers as we watched South Carolina lose to Georga two months ago. It's fun to play with Joe, Ben and Amy (the little Tuckers) and just be around a family for a while. The world is not built on single college-aged people living together, Christian or not. Imagine, there's a whole world out there where men leave their father and mother and cleave to their wife. I'm gonna try it.

Also, to Jacob: where's the love?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Анонимный said...

YEA!!! Love... :)

5:13 AM  

Отправить комментарий

<< Home