пятница, июня 24, 2005

New York

I've been in upstate New York since the 15th of June. That's over a week. I like it here. Mostly becasue there's this girl named Alana who lives here and lets me be her boyfriend. Wednesday she and I went to Niagra falls AND had dinner with Travis (+ Amber). Sure we spent more time in the car than anywhere else that day, but it was worth it.

Cooperstown? Been there.

Crazy Native American names? Got 'em. (and you though Sequim was hard to pronounce)

We're headed to Boston this weekend.

Also, if you want to see pictures, ask questions and hear about my time in Uzbekistan, July 8th is the day for you. Right now it's planned for 6:30 (Friday) at the PUD. Email this adress nacheson@spu.edu for details.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Анонимный said...

call me, dammit! 615 337 6428

2:55 AM  

Отправить комментарий

<< Home