вторник, мая 03, 2005

Uzbek Government Conspiracy

I can't get to my origianl Xanga site anymore. Nothing Xanga related works from Uzbekistan anymore.

My current theroy: I've been censored! Woo!

Not only is it kind of exciting, making me feel like a bad-ass in a geeky journalistic sort of way, but it also feeds my ego, making me think there was something actually of worth on my site. This is total crap, of course. Sure it has happend before and is totaly doable from the government's perspective, but... uh... I'm sure there's a perfectly reasonable explanation for it all. Not sure how they're going to justify it though--usually they use terrorism and relegious extremeism to justify taking people's rights. People are used to it here. I'm not.

Forum18 has good info on relegious freedom in Uzbekistan (and around the world). Peace.