пятница, июля 22, 2005

Yablaka

Ryan's wedding rocked. Way fun. I got an Uzbek flag and some CDs for my trouble as best man.

Training is more tiring than I was choosing to remember. At least the alumni meetings are fun because Deb lets us drink beer. I got to fulfill one of my ESI dreams and be in the "Braveheart" skit yesterday. Nothing like putting on a wool skirt on a hot day and paiting yourself up to work up a sweat. And yes, I have a perrrfect Sottish accent. Gavin and Roddy would've been proud of the dip and kiss I landed on Wallace. Weird that I'd kiss a guy dressed in plaid before my friend... hmm. Tomorow I get to play "Ivan Ivanovitch". Woo!

###################################################################
##############################
###########################
##############
###########################################################