суббота, марта 11, 2006

Bloggericious

It takes a lot of effort to keep this thing up to date, and sometimes I just don't feel like it.

This week was good--Women's Day was celebrated well on Wednesday (the 8th). We men made breakfast for the K-ganda ladies at their flat, cleaned up afterwards and spend some time affirming each of them. I got flowers for everyone as well. I think this is a holiday Alana and I will continue to celebrate in the states.

Firday was spent in T-tau doing Bible Study with Jamie and Faye. Jon was walking really fast for some reason, way out in front of the group... no idea why, really.

Today I did some actual writing I've been meaning to do for a long time. It's only a 1000 words or so, but I think they're quality. Later today Alana and I will be bayby sitting for the Tuckers. Ben and Joeseph are studs, but Amy... Amy hates me. I could be exaggerating, but then again, she's three.

Brady--I got the 'Hawks tapes Thursday! I haven't had a chance to watch them, but... actually, why don't I take some to the Tuckers with me? Booyah! It's Sunday on a Saturday! Also, a shout-out to the St. Pete girls: Thanks for the collective Soviet Defender's Day card, even if it's not officialy celebrated in K-stan anymore. There is a new man's day coming up in May though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Krista said...

Just thought you should know... people are reading your blog and find it a great insight into what's going on over there. Thanks for taking the time to share!
Krista

9:22 PM  
Blogger nach said...

Cool. You'd be suprised how little affirmation folks like us get while in the field. Maybe I'd even post more. I'm mad at myself for missing the Andijon aniversary. Although Kyrgyzstan's spring revolution aniversary is coming up. Sweet.

4:57 PM  

Отправить комментарий

<< Home