четверг, февраля 16, 2006

Busy Normalness

Valentine's Day? Very cool. Alana's birthday? Even better. Today? We made pizza.
It's been a good week.
I love this Alana woman so much it's silly. But at least I don't wax poetic like Jon's been doing lately. That's also silly.

But there's something that's bugging me. It's all you boys who are ignoring God's call in your lives. I'm pretty sure God doesn't only call women to the mission field. Where are the leaders? There's a world of beautiful God-loving women out here that are asking the same thing. Man up!

Make sure to check out the latest from the Crushed Optimists editorial staff. Check here for an intersting story on Uzbekistan and the NGO situation there.

Maybe my next post will be all haiku.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Анонимный said...

maybe it has something to do with that whole breadwinning thing. or buying houses, cars, paying off loans, diamond rings. Maybe its just easier for men to find high paying jobs right out of college. who knows.

the mission field is everywhere man! not to say you don't have a point

6:19 AM  
Blogger nach said...

You're right--I guess when I said 'missions' I meant overseas.

1:29 PM  
Blogger Hillary said...

love your candid way of writing. agree with you on the whole guy thing. Where are they anyway, and did you know that I just learned that single women have about a 1 in 7 chance of finding a quality, single guy. When you narrow it down to Christian women, chances lower to 1 in 20. Rather than be a discouragement to ladies like myself, I truly hope that it can be motivation for all the guys.

2:20 AM  
Blogger nach said...

Seriously. Somewhere it was learned by my generation that being a "Good Christian Man" equaled being a passive shmuck. The only men who pursue Godly women end up being losers, therefore. Sad. This is one of the reasons why I'm excited to go back to the states--to kick some lazy Christian butt. I mean, to mentor boys into men.

10:35 AM  

Отправить комментарий

<< Home