пятница, марта 03, 2006

Amazing

March 8th, "International" Women's Day is rapidly approaching and that means chocolate and flower sellers all around the former Soviet union are going to rake it in next week. It's like Valentine's Day meets Mother's Day only more important than Christmas. You think I'm joking.

Also, yestaerday was full of AMAZING sights. A huge flowing grey mullet that reached all the glorious way down to the wearer's buttocks. A Ford F-350. You know how long it's been since I've seen a pickup? Ok, so I guess that's only two sights, but they are AMAZING.

If anyone knows of a high school that needs a history teacher (or some rich kids who need tutoring) and doesn't care about certification, let me know. It just seems the likelyhood of getting hired as a teacher while I work on certification (wich costs money, damn it all) is slim.

Ok, so I'm goigng to send a newsletter with maybe some real news in it this weekend. I promise.