суббота, июля 09, 2005

...and the livin' is easy

It's hard to express how much I love summer in L-town. I suppose it's a lot like summer anywhere else, but I'm particularly enjoying this one for some reason. Maybe it's because I haven't spent much time downtown with the tourists. Or maybe it's because I don't have a "job" and can read Harry Potter books all day.

Thursday was a 12 inning softball game. Sunday afternoons are all about fishing. The hiking and swimming possibilities are endless. Last night's presentation went well. The Mariners have even managed to put up 10 runs in each of their last two games. So life is good.

The only thing that could make it better, of course, is if Alana were here. But I'll see her again in a little over a week so it's not so bad. Speaking of which... for all of you interested, Alana's Washington Tour begins July 30th and will include stops in Seattle, Soap Lake and Leavenworth.

First, however, I have to get to Ryan's wedding up in Ferndale. I think it'd be bad form for the best man not to show up. So I'm doing what I can biz mashina.

I had forgotten my birthday was approaching until my mom asked me what I wanted.
It took me a long time to answer. I'm still not sure.

Nathan's current most meaningful authors list: Brenon Manning, Don Miller, CS Lewis, Eldrige and Tolkien.

File Under: who knew?