среда, июня 14, 2006

Hoo, what a day. I'm exhausted and I didn't actually DO anything except talk on the phone and drive all over Seattle. I was doing great in Brady's car too until this evening when I killed it three times on the way home in stop-and-go traffic. That's a bad time to have a stick. Otherwise, it's been great driving again. I've got a lot of leads--everyone talks about how expensive Seattle is, but it seems like I'm finding lots of places in the neighborhoods I want in the price range I want.

Since I don't have a job and can't afford anything, it's fun to look around. I saw some flats that started at $1200 (1 bed, 1 bath), not counting the $250 per month for parking. Booyah. Right now I've got leads around Northgate, Magnolia, Shoreline, Lakewood 85th Street and even one downtown.

Oi.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Анонимный said...

Quit killing my car!

12:07 PM  

Отправить комментарий

<< Home