пятница, мая 05, 2006

Strategery

The new update is out--you should have in in your inboxes soon.

I've also got a new article out, although I wrote it so long ago I've forgotten what I said. Shoudln't be any more embarrasing than what's here. Join me in a journey of (re)discovery here.

Tomorrow morning we leave for our debreifing retreat: pray for us. We'll be back Sunday, when I"ll dive into Steps 6 & 7 with the boys. Pray for John(y) and G-pa Larry, if you haven't heard already. News, anyone?

My fantasy baseball team rocks because it contains no Mariners. That's my strategy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kamsin said...

Hi!
I found you through your article at relevantmagazine.com. And have just read the article linked to this post. It got me thinking. I've never been very comfortable about the "m" word. I was blogging about my current thinking on that topic, which you may be interested to read, and what you had to say, seemed to shed a bit more light on them, so I've added links back to both your articles.
Hope things are going well for you in Kazakhstan.

12:23 AM  

Отправить комментарий

<< Home