понедельник, декабря 12, 2005

Gobbledegook

Mat leaves on Thursday. Sad.

We also had our neighbors over for tea last night. I think they're kind of used to having foreigners live next door. Still, Jon was the only one who could really talk to them. The rest of us just smiled. They seem nice. If I remember correctly, their names are Galliya (mom), Natasha and Yulia. Of course, I could be totally wrong. The upside is I finally kind of know who lives next door. Also, when guests come over, especially the first time, they come with gifts. We got two things of chocolate plus a fresh apple cake thing. That's on top of the awesome oatmeal rasin cookies from our upstate NY hook-up. And Jon made chocolate peanutbutter pie.

Seahawks rock. Someone's taping these games for me, right?

Also, I've been missing emails. Many are dissapearing in transit. I'm looking into getting a new account, but if you've sent me something important and I've totally destroyed our relationship by not responding, send it again please. You can also leave a note here on the site to let me know I should have gotten something from you (be specific).

Peace out.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Анонимный said...

Hey Nathan,
I just figured you sucked at answering emails. Let's see, I wrote you about the Leavenworth fire, going to Plain, Washington, and asked about a wedding.

8:45 PM  
Anonymous Анонимный said...

Son O'Mine
I just sent you an e-mail today. Got some financial questions to ask. Did you get what I sent with Deb OK? Miss you terribly around this time of year, and do wish you were here but wouldn't dream of asking you to change what you are doing for the world. Say hi to Alana and everyone else for us.
Love you lots, Mom

3:08 AM  
Anonymous Анонимный said...

yo bro,
we (and by we I mean brady) will tape all the playoff games for you so you can relive our GLORIOUS MARCH TO THE SUPER BOWL! Take care.

11:53 AM  

Отправить комментарий

<< Home